Our qualified teachers and educators come from diverse backgrounds and assist children to become lifelong learners by providing programs that promote:
- A strong sense of identity
- Connection and contribution to their world
- A strong sense of wellbeing
- Confident and involved learners
- Effective communication
- Scaffolding learning opportunities
- A safe, caring and healthy environment
- Cultural awareness
Responsive and meaningful interactions build trusting relationships that engage and support each child to feel secure, confident and included.
Each child is supported to build and maintain sensitive and responsive relationships.
Children are supported to collaborate, learn from and help each other.