The more we know about you and your child and the more you know about us, the more successful we will be in creating a partnership that supports your child’s happiness, development and progress.
Communication with our families is the key to understanding and meeting your child’s needs. Communication can be via:
- An app that provides photo moments in your child’s day, daily routines, learning journey, reports and much more
- The centre email for general enquiries. Each room also has its own email address so you can communicate directly with your child’s room Educators.
- Mailchimp is used to send out Centre updates, Policies, Events and Newsletters.
- Survey Monkey is used to gather information and feedback from families to assist our ongoing improvement
Health, safety and wellbeing
- The centre, its grounds and equipment are constantly maintained for the safety of the children and educators. Regular Risk assessments are conducted and recorded to raise educators’ awareness of possible hazards.
- Our staff all have current first aid certificates and are trained to recognise and treat asthma and anaphylaxis.
Policies and procedures
- Managing incidents, injuries and illnesses. Parents are notified and the incident is documented.
- Prescribed medications must be checked by two staff, both of whom must be present during administration.
- We provide sun protection, hats and sunscreen in accordance with the Cancer Council’s Sun Smart guidelines.
- Children and water play policies must be adhered to by all educators.
- Excursion policies are in accordance with legislation.
- Immunisation records are maintained to ensure all children are vaccinated as per the Australian immunisation schedule.